Rivers 2023: Non Indigenes Join Rivers People To Root for Bro Felix Obuah for Governor
Dez Mayorz Report.
The apex Non Indigenes association/body in Africa ‘Coalition of Non Indigenes (CONI)’, Rivers State chapter, join the indigenous Rivers State people to root and voice out their support to Bro Felix Amaechi Obuah for the office of the governor of Rivers State comes 2023.
In a ‘Press Release’ signed by the group National Cordinator, Ikenna Chiege Rufus, the ‘Non Indigenes in Rivers State’ urge the Rivers State PDP gubernatorial delegates to give Felix Obuah maximum votes.
Coalition of Non Indigenes in Rivers State said that Bro Felix Amaechi Obuah is the choicest aspirants, refers him as a youth friendly leader who has the capacity to distribute wealth and reduce the gap between the rich and the poor.
Below is the full press statement obtained by Dez Mayorz Media.
Rivers 2023: COALITION OF NON INDIGENES (RIVERS STATE CHAPTER)
20th May, 2022.
1. The Coalition of Non Indigenes (CONI), Rivers State chapter, joins the indigenous Rivers State people to voice out their unconditional support to a unique youth friendly leader, Bro Felix Amaechi Obuah for the office of the governor of Rivers State comes 2023.
2. Haven analysed all the aspirants, we earnestly call and urge the distinguish delegates of Rivers State PDP gubernatorial primary election to choose the youth empowerment leader Bro. Felix Amaechi Obuah, the former chairman of Onelga, the former chairman of the people’s democratic party (PDP) Rivers State chapter,
a philanthropist with a difference, a developer of men and women, an employer of labour and one of the talent uplifters in the world, a business man, the CEO of more than 48 companies with youths gainfully employed and established across the state.
3. He is a tested and trusted humanitarian who has the capacity to distribute wealth evenly and makes wealth to ‘go round’.
4. The chairman of GO-ROUND football club, is a detribalised Nigerian who loves everyone equally irrespective of where you come from, religion and class. (Indigenes and non Indigenes alike, Christians and non Christians alike).
5. He is always victorious and never lost election.
His aim is to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor.
6. We appeal to the delegates to vote for ‘Mba anabara agu 1’,
whose emergence will sustain the life legacies of the. current administration.
7. Also, we use this medium to voice out our support to the performing governor of Rivers State, His Excellency Governor Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike on his presidential ambition.
Wike has raised the standard of living of Rivers people and residents in Rivers State through his numerous manpower and infrastructural development and he is the choicest presidential aspirant in Nigeria.
8. In conclusion, we implore once again the Rivers State delegates to give Felix Obuah the majority votes needed to emerge as the PDP candidate for the 2023 gubernatorial election in Rivers State.
Ikenna Chiege Rufus
National Cordinator, Coalition of Non Indigenes,
Rivers State chapter.