*GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE’S EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP OF THE RIVERS STATE PDP HAS BROKEN THE JINX OF RANCOROUS TRANSITIONAL INTERNAL DEMOCRATIC PROCESS THAT HAS BLIGHTED THE PROGRESS OF ALL RULING POLITICAL PARTIES IN THE HISTORY OF THE STATE.*
*_~ Amalgamated Advocates for Good Governance._*
_27th May, 2022._
1. The Amalgamted Advocates for Good Governance, in our resolve to actualize our goal of a better life for Nigerians, commend the Governor of Rivers State and Presidential hopeful of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Barr. Nyesom Wike for “breaking the jinx of rancorous transitional Internal democratic process that has blighted the progress of all ruling political parties in the history of Rivers State history.”
2. Recall that it has always been a public show of disputes, protests, infighting and division between different interest groups and supporters of aspirants, several months before the primaries of ruling parties in the State.
3. Today, the ruling Rivers State PDP under the excellent leadership of Gov. Nyesom Wike has maintained a highly decorous and harmonious political family of hope; even after the party primaries. This is irrespective of Governor Wike’s overwhelming challenges of time and convenience as a leading Presidential aspirant.
4. Based on the foregoing, we, the entire leadership and members of the Amalgamted Advocates for Good Governance across the country are once again passionately appealing to the National delegates of the People’s Democratic Party to consider such feat in the choice they will make on behalf of the entire members of the PDP.; because Nigerians are on a cross road and will inevitably vote (come 2023) for a president who has shown what it takes to unite them towards a collective fight against the unbearable insecurity and poverty bedeviling our dear Nation under the failed APC administration. And that man is Chief Barr. Nyesom Wike.
5. We also wish to reiterate our call on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his campaign team to jettison any plan to blackmail Chief Barr. Nyesom Wike, using pseudo organisations or cause violent crises when counting of the presidential primary results do not go in his favour. As a respected Nigerian, we expect him to exhibit high level of sportsmanship as was exhibited by his opponents during the 2019 PDP Presidential primary when he won; as any attempt to disrupt the process will be vehemently resisted.
6. To the democratically elected Governorship candidate of the Rivers State PDP, Sir Dr. Siminialayi Joseph Fubara, we wholeheartedly congratulate you on your emergence; as you rightly stated in your acceptance speech, it is truly by God’s Grace.
7. Being in such a privileged position to take over power from a predecessor who has set an uncommon pace, laid a solid foundation and uplifted the standard of governance to an enviable height is truly a Grace from God, and a rare opportunity to consolidate on the gains and place Rivers State on the global map of sustained development and progress.
8. Considering Siminialayi’s administrative background, religious status and knowledge of the challenges of the people of Rivers State as a man who grew up in the streets of Port Harcourt and villages of the state, we are sure that Sim (as he’s fondly called) will perform disirably as governor; in partnership with his leader, Chief Barr. Nyesom Wike who will be simultaneously RENEWing the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
9. According to the American motivation author, keynote speaker and unlimited thinker, Shawn L. Anderson, “Anybody who has ever struggled to plant his feet onto the floor in the morning knows that life can be hard; it can be stressful; it can e overwhelming. But each of those negative, less than optimal feelings immediately takes a back seat to the inspirational power of hope.”
In God We Trust.
1. Robertson Jack ~ Director General.
2. Maniru Gumel ~ National Deputy Director.
3. Finebone Princewill ~ National Secretary.
4. Aminu Yusuf Abbas ~ National Assistant Secretary.
5. Tsar Tartor ~ National Financial Secretary.
6. Tina Briggs ~ National Public Relations Officer.
7. Basheer Idris ~ National Assistant Publicity Secretary.
8. Chidiebere Okoye ~ National Treasurer.
9. Shamsudeen Ayuba ~ National Organising Secretary.
10. Prince Mbuonye ~ National Assistant Organising Secretary.
11. Barr. Chile-Kay Owuru ~ National Legal Adviser.
12. Juachi Ochu (Profjay) ~ National Mobilisation Officer.
13. Comrade Daniel Dorka ~ National Assistant Mobilisation Officer.
14. Maryam Atta Ballo ~ National Woman Leader.
15. Muhammad Mustapha ~ National Provost.
16. Hon. Dan Mashin Benue ~ National Assistant Provost.
17. Sani Usman Bulama ~ National Welfare Officer.
18. Stanley Iheanyi Amadi ~ National Auditor.
19. Tekena Gbosi ~ BOT Chairman.
20. Frank Okandu Weje ~ Deputy BOT Chairman.
21. Appolos Miebaka Idasefiema ~ BOT Secretary.
22. Somkings Dalli (BOT member).
23. Hon. Lawrence Udoh (BOT member).
24. Johnbull Damiete (BOT member).
25. Jimmy Mbang ~ South South Coordinator.
26. Kelechi Kas-Nwogu ~ South South Assistant Coordinator.
27. Darlington Doobie ~ South South Secretary.
28. Masudu Bello ~ North West Coordinator.
29. Ibrahim F. Sada ~ North West Assistant Coordinator
30. Qasim Shehu Malami ~ North West Secretary.
31. Chukwudi Okonkwo ~ South East Coordinator.
32. Victor Ehiogu (mrprof) ~ South East Assistant Coordinator.
33. Okoye Kenneth ~ South East Secretary.
34. Comrade Lawal Ibrahim S. ~ North Central Coordinator.
35. Hon. Mohammed Misa ~ North Central Assistant Coordinator.
36. Miss. Vester Vadoo Iwambe ~ North Central Secretary.
37. Comrade Kpazoo Morrison ~ Rivers State Director
38. Rivers State Deputy Director ~ Godknows Allison.
39. Rivers State Secretary ~ Soye Granville
40. Rivers State Publicity Secretary ~ Golden Elijah
41. Nengi Sunny ~ Rivers State Woman Leader.
42. Hon. Musa Tahir ~ Plateau State Director.
43. Hon Gwalan Yohana ~ Plateau State Deputy Director .
44. Chisty Luka ~ Plateau State Secretary.
45. Madam Talatu Ibrahim ~ Plateau State Publicity Secretary.
46. Nandir D. Dasher ~ Plateau State Woman Leader.
47. Abubakar Lawal ~ Nasarawa State Director.
48. Veeonica Ogidis ~ Nasarawa State Deputy Director.
49. Musa Umar Aboki ~ Nasarawa State Secretary.
50. Valentine Manmo ~ Nasarawa State Publicity Secretary.
51. Khadija Bashir ~ Nasarawa State Woman Leader.
52. Usman Sani Bulama ~ Kaduna State Director.
53. Aliyu Usman ~ Kaduna State Deputy Director.
54. Muhammad Salisu ~ Kaduna State Secretary.
55. Barr. Kabeer Isa ~ Kaduna State Publicity Secretary.
56. Hauwa Usman ~ Kaduna State Woman Leader.
57. Mubarak Bashir ~ Katsina State Director ~
58. Abdallah Garba ~ Katsina State Deputy Director.
59. Idris Bashir ~ Katsina State Secretary.
60. Nafisa Bashir ~ Katsina State Woman Leader
61. Aliyu Aliyu ~ Katsina State Publicity Secretary.
62. Hon Dan Mashin ~ Benue State Director.
63. Hon. Jackson Egboja ~ Benue State Deputy Director.
64. Tsar Tartor ~ Benue State Secretary.
65. Tivta Rastugas ~ Benue State Public Relation Officer.
66. Barr. Member Adiguve ~ Benue State Woman Leader.
67. Sunusi Badamasi ~ Kano State Director.
68. Naziru Yau Ibrahim ~ Kano State Deputy Director.
69. Maryam Adamu Garba ~ Kano State Secretary.
70. Shafaatu Muhd ~ Kano State Woman Leader.
71. Hon Cleopas Ebiwerifa John ~ Bayelsa State Director.
72. Mrs Igoniwari Biobelemoye ~ Bayelsa State Deputy Director.
73. Hon Ebitari James ~ Bayelsa State Secretary.
74. Mr. Agua Clement ~ Bayelsa State Public Relation officer.
75. Madam Pat. ~ Bayelsa State Woman Leader.
76. Aminu Bako ~ Zamfara State Director.
77. Saifullahi Muhammad ~ Zamfara State Deputy Director
78. Masa’ud Bello ~ Zamfara State Secretary.
79. Adama Ali Maina ~ Zamfara State Woman Leader.
80. Umar M Umar ~ Zamfara State Publicity Secretary.
81. Mannir Mohammed ~ Jigawa State Director.
82. Mohammed Habu ~ Jigawa State Deputy Director.
83. Aminu Mohammed ~ Jigawa State Secretary.
84. Salisu Sabo ~ Jigawa State Publicity Secretary.
85. Comrade Lawal Ibrahim S. ~ Kogi State Director.
86. Muhammad Dauda ~ Kogi State Deputy Director
87. Hon.Idris Idah ~ Kogi State Secretary.
88. Halimat. Shaibu ~ Kogi State Woman Leader.
89. Umar Farouk Balemo ~ Kogi State Publicity Secretary.
90. Okoye Martins Chijioke ~ Ebonyi State Director.
91. Mboyi Uchenna ~ Ebonyi State Deputy Director
92. Mbam Ogochukwu Franklin ~ Ebonyi State Secretary.
93. Oledibe Rejoice Mmesoma ~ Ebonyi State Publicity Secretary.
94. Nelson Okoye ~ Anambra State Director.
95. Amilo Chisom ~ Anambra State Deputy Director.
96. Udoye Chinenye Cynthia ~ Anambra State Secretary.
97. Oforah Chidozie ~ Anambra State Publicity Secretary.
98. Alhaji Bello Bobbo ~ Taraba State Director.
99. Bako Ishaka Gassol ~ Taraba Deputy Director
100. Mr. Ali J. J. Kurmi ~ Taraba State Secretary.
101. Lukuman Musa ~ Taraba State Publicity Secretary.
102. Aishatu Nuhu ~ Taraba State Woman Leader.
103. Engr. Jamilu Musa Giade ~ Bauchi State Director.
104. Yakubu lnusa ~ Bauchi State Deputy Director.
105. Aminu Bauchi Bauchi ~ Bauchi State Secretary.
106. Hassan Turaki ~ Bauchi State Publicity Secretary.
107. Naja,atu Hamza ~ Bauchi State Woman Leader.
108. Nura Mohammed ~ Borno State Director.
109. Ali Barrister ~ Borno State Deputy Director.
110. Al Lawan Mohd ~ Borno State Secretary.
111. Abubakar Maazu ~ Borno State Publicity Secretary.
112. Kellu Abba ~ Borno State Woman Leader.
113. Nicholas Ndim ~ Cross Rivers State Director.
114. Anthony Kekung ~ Cross Rivers State Deputy Director.
115. Godwin Aboyi ~ Cross Rivers State Secretary.
116. Gladys Amang ~ Cross Rivers State Woman Leader.
117. Itor Moses Oko ~ Cross Rivers State Publicity Secretary.
118. Ahmed Abubakar ~ Yobe State Director.
119. Sadiya Yusufari ~ Yobe State Deputy Director
120. Mohammed Dikko ~ Yobe State Secretary.
121. Ali Gashua ~ Yobe State Publicity Secretary
122. Fatima Adamu Tikau ~ Yobe State Woman Leader.
123. Basheer Idris ~ Sokoto State.
124. Mas’ud Bello ~ Sokoto State.
125. Aminu Mohammed Aminu ~ Sokoto State.
126. Yusuf Aliyu.
127. Muhammad Mustapha ~ Adamawa State
128. Aminu Yusuf Abbas ~ Niger State
129. Ahmad Ajimoti ~ Kwara State.