Hon Mgba Onyinyechi Wins Her With Over 40,000 Votes, Shows Her DMOMA Award’s capacity.
Hon Mgba Onyinyechi Loveth Returns As a Councillor of Ward 6 In Obio/Akpor.
The DMOMA Awards Councillor of the year in Eastern Nigeria (South East and South South) representing the people of ward 6 in Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers State, Hon Mgba Onyinyechi Loveth has been Declared winner as Councillor of Ward 6 for second term to continue to represent her people.
She successfully win her ward 6 election with Over 40,000 votes in Obiakpor, the highest votes from any ward in Rivers State.
Apart from her proficiency and capacity, some of the applaudable projects she did within few years that propel her return includes:
1. Sponsoring Hon Loveth Onyinyechi Mgba Football Tournament in Ward 6.
2. Initiated and leads the monthly sanitation and also buying of sanitation buckets and handed over to the committee to enable them carry out there responsibility in ward 6.
3. Bought Jamb Forms for some residents of Ward 6.
4. Initiated and Sponsored free WAEC & NECO extra mural classes for students in ward 6.
5. Sponsored some pupils under LOVETH MGBA EDUCATION SCHEME (SCHOLARSHIP).
6. Donation of food items to Triumphant Orphanage Home Rumurolu.
7. Financial/Material empowerment to Widows and Elderly in ward 6.
8. Offset the bills of two inmates at Port Harcourt correctional center.
9. Offset the Bills of three Women who gave birth at Obio Cottage Hospital Rumuobiokani.
10. Cash Donations to inmates at the Port Harcourt correctional center.
And it’s still counting.
Congratulations to the amiable Councillor in the old Eastern Nigeria(South East and South South).
11. Donated 100 chairs to Rumurolu community.
12. Bought Buckets, hand sanitizers, soup, Dettols etc and sent to the Palace of the Highnesses, all the Police Stations and Motor/ Keke parks in Ward 6.
Dez Mayorz Report.