Hon Mgba Onyinyechi Loveth Returns As a Councillor In Obi/Akpor.
The DMOMA Awards Councillor of the year in Eastern Nigeria (South East and South South) representing the people of ward 6 in Obio/Akpor LGA of Rivers State, Hon Mgba Onyinyechi Loveth has been returned as Councillor for second term to continue to represent his people.
She successfully emerged the PDP flag bearer to represent the people of ward 6 in Obio Akpor.
Apart from her proficiency and capacity, some of the applaudable projects she did within few years that propel her return includes:
1. Sponsoring Hon Loveth Onyinyechi Mgba Football Tournament in Ward 6.
2. Initiated and leads the monthly sanitation and also buying of sanitation buckets and handed over to the committee to enable them carry out there responsibility in ward 6.
3. Bought Jamb Forms for some residents of Ward 6.
4. Initiated and Sponsored free WAEC & NECO extra mural classes for students in ward 6.
5. Sponsored some pupils under LOVETH MGBA EDUCATION SCHEME (SCHOLARSHIP).
6. Donation of food items to Triumphant Orphanage Home Rumurolu.
7. Financial/Material empowerment to Widows and Elderly in ward 6.
8. Offset the bills of two inmates at Port Harcourt correctional center.
9. Offset the Bills of three Women who gave birth at Obio Cottage Hospital Rumuobiokani.
10. Cash Donations to inmates at the Port Harcourt correctional center.
And it’s still counting.
Congratulations to the amiable Councillor in the Eastern Nigeria.
11. Donated 100 chairs to Rumurolu community.
12. Bought Buckets, hand sanitizers, soup, Dettols etc and sent to the Palace of the Highnesses, all the Police Stations and Motor/ Keke parks in Ward 6.
Dez Mayorz report.