Chief Obiaruko Ndukwe Beats Two First Ladies To Emergence DMOMA Award Lady of Excellence in South East and South South part of Nigeria.
By Stephen Woke.
The Citizens Quest frontier Ndukwe Obiaruko and her group have been amazing this year 2020 in speaking for the masses. It’s not a surprise she deservedly emerge lady of excellence after beating the Rivers State and Imo State first lady, because she has done great in South East and South South part of Nigeria.
Sunday 13th December 2020, Citizens Quest for Truth Initiative, an accountability advocacy group won laurels at DMOMA award night which held at Azny Place, Abacha road, GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, as a result of the Citizens Quest Truth Initiative.
In just a little over a year of its existence, has blazed the trail and redefined pro-people advocacy, in Nigeria, especially in the Niger Delta, where they have effectively championed the course of development of the region and exposed series of abandoned or poorly executed projects in the region, and attracting the attention of the Federal Government and other relevant agencies to do the needful.
The Citizens Quest, was honoured with two ornamental award pieces, first as a Proactive Group of the year, South-South and South-East and again, as Special recognition for speaking for the masses.
On hand to receive the awards were the National Secretary of Citizens Quest, Mr. Innocent Okpukpo, the National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Francis Udoka Ndimkoha, and Pastor C.J Ndukwe, among Others.
It is noteworthy that Citizens Quest has dared the establishment by taking her advocacy beyond Print and social media, as well as local and International Television, but also made presentations in the Red and Green chambers of the National Assembly, all win the first years of its incorporation.
As a grand icing on the cake, the founder and President of Citizens Quest Chief Obiaruko Christie Ndukwe, was also honoured as Lady of Excellence of the year, South-South and South-East; an award keenly contested with two first ladies of two states in the Southeast and Southsouth.
DMOMA Award Night.
The organizers of the prestigious DMOMA Award of excellence have awarded the 50 winners out of 1800 southern Nigerians nominated for 2020 DMOMA Award edition.
The nominations came from various tribes (Igbo, Efik, Ijaw, , Itshekiri, Annan, Ogoni, etc) in 11 states of the old Eastern part of Nigeria (South East and South South).
The Award Night held on Sunday 13th December 2020 at Azny Theatre Hall, Abacha Road, GRA, Port Harcourt.
The Online Media Award of excellence is a unique award that awards people of excellence from various disciplines and endeavors including Academics, Engineering, Entertainment, Legal practitioner, medical practitioners, politicians etc.
From grassroot to the Zenith.
Winning DMOMA Award is like winning an high profile creative artifacts which can be auction for millions of naira in the nearest future. It’s the award for the real people who have done something significant to the people…. – Prof Eze Nwambo.
Below contain the full list of the Winners in their various categories (NB: Read through for more details):
List of 2020 DMOMA Award Nominees.
1. Prof. Ozo-Mekuri Ndimele. Vice Chancellor, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education. (For the development of IAUE beyond recognition).
2. Chief Engr. Michael Okoye. For training over 200 in school from Secondary school to University level.
3. Citizens Quest NGO. (For speaking for the masses).
4. Biobele and Belema Briggs, two kids from Port Harcourt who developed a mobile Application to curb the spread of COVID-19.
5. Banister Azubuike Ihemeje. (Philanthropist and security force advocate).
(Rivers Commisioner Of Health With His COVID -19 Respond Team.)
6. Chijoke Ihunwo, NYCN Chairman of the Year.
B. Category Award.
1. Newspaper of the Year.
– National Network (Rivers State).
2. Pastor/Priest/Evangelist of the Year.
– Fr Ebubemonso.
3. Philanthropist Of The Year.
– Engr. Chukwudi Dimkpa.
4. Prolific Writer of The Year.
– Bright Jossy.
5. Comedian of the Year.
– Mc Herenz.
6. Company of the Year.
– Strata Base Group.
7. Humanitarian Services.
– Dr. Barr. Amy Jude-Peters, Convener/Productivity Coach at TRE Leadership Summit.
8. Record Label/Music Firm.
– Mamilo Record (Germany/Nigeria).
9. Lady of Excellence.
– Obiaruko Ndukwe (Citizens Quest).
Top model/Queen/Stylist of the year.
– Eucharia Chiamaka (Rivers/Anambra .
11. Legal Practitioner of the Year.
– Barrister Desmond Agwor.
12. Engineer of the Year.
– Engr Ugochukwu Okoli
13. Governor of the year.
– Gov Godwin Obaseki (Edo State).
14. Blogger Of The Year.
15. Councillor of the Year.
– Hon. Onyinyechi Loveth Mgba (Ward 6)
16. Youth Impact/Development.
– Engr. Chukwudi Dimkpa.
17. Better Rivers.
18. Music Artiste of the Year.
– Idahams (Rivers State/Lagos).
19. Commissioner of the year.
– Hon. Chinedu Tasie (Housing And Estate).
20. Gospel Artiste of the Year.
– Isaac Chuks.
21. Local Government Chairman of the Year.
– Mayor Victor Ihunwo (Port Harcourt Mayor, Rivers State).
22. Media Icon.
– Anambra Broadcasting Service(ABS).
23. Youth Personality of the year.
– Chikaike Bright Okala
24. State Assembly Member of the Year.
– Rt Hon Uche Victor Okafor (Anambra Speaker).
25. Minister of the year.
– Rotimi Amaechi Chibuike( Minister of Transportation).
26. Man Of The Year.
– Engr. Chukwudi Dimkpa (Rivers State).
27. Social Media Influencer of The Year (Female).
– Precious Alechi Iyeuwa.
28. Social Media Influencer (Male).
– Eric-Opara Primus Agwenitari.
– MrProf. Victor Ehiogu.
29. Media Personality of The Year.
– Loloify (Osinachi/Ogamba, Anambra State).
– Ike Wigodo (NUJ, Secretary, Rivers State).
30. Student of the Year.
– Rt Hon Divine Ekechukwu (Speaker, Captain Elechi Amadi polytechnic, SUG).
31. Security Force Personality of the Year.
SP Nnamdi Omoni (Police force).
32. Medical Practitioner of the Year.
– Dr. Irene Obuzor
33. Health Organisation of The Year.: Rivers State Commisioner of Health with his COVID-19 Response Team.
34. Entrepreneur/Businessman of the Year.
Mazi Ezenwonye Chinasa (COTECK Furniture Ltd).
35. Sports Personality of the Year.
– Amb. Henry George, Marshal Art, DFC President.
36. Proactive Academia (Academics) of the Year.
– Prof. T. T Orunaboka
(Dean Faculty of Education, University of Port Harcourt.)
37. Proactive Group of the Year.
– Citizens Quest.
And Loloify Ifunanya Okonkwo….