Rivers 2023: Security Architecture Of Sir Siminalayi Fubara
Dez Mayorz News.
Credit: Ibim Semenitari.
The Rivers State PDP gubernatorial candidate, Sir Siminalayi Fubara has given a captivating security plans he has to keep Rivers State safe and protect lives and properties.
This Siminalayi Fubara postulated in his 37 paged manifesto, which he said:
“Keeping Rivers State safe and secure is a primary responsibility of the federal and state governments.
Despite the challenges, Governor Wike has worked hard and invested so much in the security agencies to achieve the security of lives and property in the State.”
“Our duty, therefore, is to consolidate this achievement and make Rivers State safer and better secured for everyone to live, do business and raise families. “
“In other to achieve this primary objective, we will:
• Prioritize the security of life and property and tackle criminality with the full might of the state to achieve targeted results and objectives;
• Apply both natural and enforced security strategies to enhance and sustain the prevailing peace and security in the State;
• Support the federal government and the operational efficiency of the security agencies to prevent, detect and fight criminality in the State;
• Establish the Rivers State Security Trust Fund in collaboration with the private sector for the sustainable funding of security operations in the State;
• Support, fund and strengthen local government and community leaders to advance the security of lives and property
in their localities;
• Support, fund and strengthen the existing special security outfits such as Operation Sting Squad, C4i and the Neighbourhood Security Corps for optimal performance;
• Ensure effective law enforcement and timely investigation and prosecution of criminal cases by the courts;
• Coordinate economic incentives to attract investors and industrial growth that will create jobs for the vulnerable population and reduce the attraction to criminal behaviour; and
• Support the decentralisation of the police in Nigeria to achieve effective State and community policing, intelligence gathering
and crime prevention in the State.”