2022 DMOMA Awards Winners List
The organizers of the prestigious DMOMA Award of EXCELLENCE and LEADERSHIP have released the list of the winners for the 2022 DMOMA Awards.
The winners emerged after series of scrutiny, voting and affirmations.
The nominations came from various tribes in Nigeria and Africa at large.
The Online Media Award of EXCELLENCE and LEADERSHIP is a unique awards that embeds the FUTURE.
It awards people of excellence from various disciplines and endeavors including Academics, Engineering, Entertainment, Legal practitioner, medical practitioners, politicians etc, predominantly influenced by the youth.
The award started from Port Harcourt City and now growing fast with nominations coming beyond Rivers State and Nigeria.
In 2022, 1,723 people were nominated for the slot of 50 Awards.
Below is the full list of the winners in their various categories arranged in no particular order.
A. Honorary Award:
1. Dr. Mrs Ibanigo Harry Ipalibo.
Deputy Governor of Rivers State.
(Best supportive deputy governor in West Africa).
2. Prof. B.B. Fakae.
Former Vice Chancellor, Rivers State University.
(For the excellent job he did when he was Vice Chancellor, Rivers State University).
3. Samuel Eto Phil (Cameroon).
(For your excellent achievement in Sports in ‘2 decade’.
4. Chief Azubuike Nmerukini, Chairman of Port Harcourt City Council of Chiefs and
Former Mayor of Port Harcourt.
(For your tremendous achievements during your tenure as Mayor of Port Harcourt City).
5. David Ibiyeomie.
Lead Pastor, Salvation Ministries Home Of Success.(For Humanitarianism, Youth Spiritual and Economic Impact).
B. Recognition Award:
6. Hananya Naptali (Humanitarian/Israel)
7. Hon. Blessing Abinye Pepple, Lawmaker, representing Bonny in the Rivers House Of Assembly (Students and Youth Impact).
8. Dr. Dax George Kelly (Creativity per excellence in building, designs and leadership).
9. Engr. Andrew Aligbe Osezwa.(supporting the Youth).
10. Teki Douglas Moshe (Young Structural Builder).
11. Chief (Barr) Dumo Lulu-Briggs.(Youth Impact and humanitarianism)
Youth Impact (A).
12. Shirley Ikonne (Abia State)- Female.
State Assembly Speaker of the year.
13. Rt Hon. Uche Okafor (Anambra State).
Unique Estate Surveyor of the year.
14. Okas Emma Wike.
– Youth Personality of the year
15. Haruna Bature (Amaechi Vanguard) – Northern Nigeria.
16. Owuru-Kay Chile.(Secretary, PHALGA).- Southern Nigeria.
– Gospel Artiste of the year.
17. Raz Phil (Mallam Razphil). – Male
18. Eva Praise – Female.
– Proactive Lecturer of the year.
19. Dr. Mrs Jane Ngozi Maduelosi, Rivers State University.
– Entertainment Personality of the year.
20. Lexy M Mueba.
– Man of the year.
21. Peter Obi.
– Influencer of the year.
22. Oraye St Franklyn.
– Most Supporting Brand/Company of the year.
23. Mayor of Housing.
– Transformed Politician of the year.
24. Senator Dr. Mao Arukwe Ohuabunwa .
– Humanitarian Activist of the year.
25. Enefaa Georgewill.
– Young Entrepreneur of the year.
26. Egbuka Ginikachi (Store and supermarket).
– Community Development Organization.
27. Egi/Igburu Cluster Development Board (A shell GMOU management board) under the leadership of Ekwueme Lee Orikoha).
– Humanitarian philanthropist.
28. Chibuzor Gift Chinyere.
Journalist of the year.
29. Willy Ibimina Jim-george
Social Media Influencer.
30. Young Endy
– Sports Personality of the year.
31. Arap Uria (Kenya).
– Comedian of the year.
– Lady(ies) of Excellence.
33. Dr. Mrs Sylvia Tonye Cole.
– Event of the year.
36. Mayor of Pitikwa.
– LGA Chairman Of The Year .
37. Hon. Ben Eke, Ahoada East, Rivers State (Sports and Students Bursary Support)
38. Hon. Barrister Erastus Charles Awortu, Esq, JP,
Andoni, Rivers State..
(Internal Roads infrastructure).
– Young Promising Politician of the year.
39. Amb. Chimenem Bobo.
– Governor of the year(Uncommon Governor of the decade).
40. Gov Nyesom Wike..
– Youth Impact (male).
41. Onyekachi Ojiegbe(General).
42. Best Brewery Brand (Beer) of the year.
43. Sir Mgbamoka Christian Ndubuisi (PHALGA sanitation chairman).
– Traditional Ruler of the year.
44. King Ateke Tom.
Amanyanabo of Okochiri Kingdom.
– Music Artiste of the year.
45. Black Sheriff.(International)
46. Bukwild (Indigenous).
– Lady(ies) of the substance.
47. Amb Gloria Uchechi Abalanne.
48. Tamunotonye Douglas.
– Private Sector Icon (Institution) of the year.
49. Charkin Maritime Academy)
– Private Sector Icon
50. Junior Ben Horsfall (Deepoil Ltd).
– Councillor of the year.
51. Hon. Stanley Igwe.
52. Hon. Chief Edison Amadi.(Chief whip).
– Senator of the year.
54. Senator Ovie Omo-Agege.
– Real Estate Personality of the year.
55. My-Ace China (Mayor of Housing.
– State Lawmaker of the year.
56. Rt. Hon. Ehie Edison.
– Most Loved And Choicest Personality Of The Year.
57. Bro Felix Obuah (Philanthropism).
58. Sir Allwell Ihunda, Mayor of Port Harcourt (Youth Empowerment and Infrastructural Development).
– Most Accessible Federal Lawmaker of the year.
59. Hon. Ken Chikere.
60. Choicest Senatorial Candidate of the year- Hon. Asita Honourable.
61. Young Gubernatorial Candidate of the year.
Sir Siminalayi Fubara
PDP gubernatorial candidate in Rivers State.
62. Dr. Nelson Omenugha (Youth Impact).
All names were nominated by the people and Compiled by DMOMA Awards organizers after a month of voting and affirmations.
The Award Night and dinner (grand finale) is scheduled to hold on 3rd December 2022 in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
For more info/sponsorship/support/ partnership – Call : +2348035586768.
Okoye Chidiebele Flamboyant.
21th November, 2022.