Amagog: Amalgamated Advocates endorse Gov Wike for president.
– Says Wike is the choicest aspirants,
call on Atiku, others to allow the democratic electoral process that will lead to Wike’s victory.
Dez Mayorz Report.
The ‘Amalgamated Advocates for Good Governance’ a.k.a. ‘AMAGOG’ has rooted deeply for Gov. Nyesom Wike’s presidential ambition, said Gov Wike is the choicest and most qualified aspirant.
This they said in a press release obtained by Dez Mayorz Media at the group activities kick-off in Port Harcourt.
The press release is signed by over 112 proactive Nigerian youths across all states in Nigeria.
The group calls on the national delegates of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to take a critical look at the utilitarianism of voting for Gov. Nyesom Wike as their presidential candidate during the forthcoming party primary; as what should be of importance to them as good decision to the revolutionisation of the pathetic economic / security situation of the country and not the consideration of tribe, religion or any other sentiment that has kept Nigeria so backward.
Says the Rivers State governor has outstanding developmental strides and fight against insecurity in Rivers State, placing the state among the most peaceful States in the Country.
Dez Mayorz Media gathered that the foremost advocacy group has a strong grassroot structured across the country, with over 40,000 pro-active youth from various states and LGA.
Below is the full press release.
THE UTILITARIANISM OF VOTING CHIEF BARR. NYESOM WIKE AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OF THE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
~ Amalgamated Advocates for Good Governance.
Sunday, 8th May, 2022.
* We, the entire members and executives of the Amalgamated Advocates for Good Governance, a foremost advocacy group with grassroot structures across the country are calling on the National delegates of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to take a critical look at the utilitarianism of voting for Gov. Nyesom Wike as their presidential candidate during the forthcoming party primary; as what should be of importance to them is the revolutionization of the pathetic economic / security situation of our dear country and not the consideration of tribe, religion or any other sentiment that has kept us so backward.
* It is not in dispute that Governor Wike’s role and commitment towards the stability, progress & development of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) when it mattered most; his outstanding developmental strides and fight against insecurity in Rivers State, placing the state among the most peaceful States in the Country (from a crises ridden State); his pan Nigeria disposition and heroic popularity; and above all, his bold vision to ReNEW Nigeria are qualities that can not be found in any of the presidential aspirants, both in the PDP and their opposition, the APC. Interestingly, the aforementioned are the needed qualities of the president that will deliver Nigeria at this time of our history.
* As the leading voice in the fight for the rights of the federating units and a man who has not slept outside his domain for one day except on official duty, it is crystal clear that the long advocated restructuring of the country will smoothly come to fruition and a government that is committed to the plight of Nigerians will be accomplished with Governor Wike as president come 2023.
* According to Sir Josiah Stamp, the English statistician, “It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”
* In view of the above quote, we are also calling on other presidential aspirants of the PDP, more especially Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who is known to always seek presidential tickets from one political party to another without making any known sacrifice or taking up leadership responsibilities when there are challenges in those parties, to allow the electoral process of the presidential primary go unhindered; as any plan to cause ferocious crises during the counting of results will not be tolerated.
* Again, in the words of Malcolm Forbes, “those who enjoy responsibility usually get it; those who merely like exercising authority usually lose it.”
* As a group of young Nigerians who have decided to place high premium on objectivity and equity in our pursuit for Good Governance, we will obdurately continue to exploit all avenues in our advocacy for the actualization of the Presidential ambition of Gov. Nyesom Wike because in him, we see a better and renewed Nigeria.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long Live the Peoples’ Democratic Party
Long Live the Amalgamted Advocates for Good Governance.
1. Robertson Jack ~ Director General.
2. Maniru Gumel ~ National Deputy Director.
3. Finebone Princewill ~ National Secretary.
4. Aminu Yusuf Abbas ~ National Assistant Secretary.
5. Tsar Tartor ~ National Financial Secretary.
6. Tina Briggs ~ National Public Relations Officer.
7. Basheer Idris ~ National Assistant Publicity Secretary.
8. Chidiebere Okoye ~ National Treasurer.
9. Shamsudeen Ayuba ~ National Organising Secretary.
10. Prince Mbuonye ~ National Assistant Organising Secretary.
11. Barr. Chile-Kay Owuru ~ National Legal Adviser.
12. Juachi Ochu (Profjay) ~ National Mobilisation Officer.
13. Comrade Daniel Dorka ~ National Assistant Mobilisation Officer.
14. Maryam Atta Ballo ~ National Woman Leader.
15. Muhammad Mustapha ~ National Provost.
16. Hon. Dan Mashin Benue ~ National Assistant Provost.
17. Sani Usman Bulama ~ National Welfare Officer.
18. Stanley Iheanyi Amadi ~ National Auditor.
19. Tekena Gbosi ~ BOT Chairman.
20. Frank Okandu Weje ~ Deputy BOT Chairman.
21. Appolos Miebaka Idasefiema ~ BOT Secretary.
22. Somkings Dalli (BOT member).
23. Hon. Lawrence Udoh (BOT member).
24. Johnbull Damiete (BOT member).
25. Jimmy Mbang ~ South South Coordinator.
26. Kelechi Kaas ~ South South Assistant Coordinator.
27. Goodnews Lewuga ~ South South Secretary.
28. Masudu Bello ~ North West Coordinator.
29. Ibrahim F. Sada ~ North West Assistant Coordinator
30. Qasim Shehu Malami ~ North West Secretary.
31. Chukwudi Okonkwo ~ South East Coordinator.
32. Victor Ehiogu (mrprof) ~ South East Assistant Coordinator.
33. Okoye Kenneth ~ South East Secretary.
34. Comrade Lawal Ibrahim S. ~ North Central Coordinator.
35. Hon. Mohammed Misa ~ North Central Assistant Coordinator.
36. Miss. Vester Vadoo Iwambe ~ North Central Secretary.
37. Comrade Kpazoo Morrison ~ Rivers State Director
38. Rivers State Deputy Director ~ Godknows Allison.
39. Rivers State Secretary ~ Soye Granville
40. Rivers State Publicity Secretary ~ Golden Elijah
41. Nengi Sunny ~ Rivers State Woman Leader.
42. Hon. Musa Tahir ~ Plateau State Director.
43. Hon Gwalan Yohana ~ Plateau State Deputy Director .
44. Chisty Luka ~ Plateau State Secretary.
45. Madam Talatu Ibrahim ~ Plateau State Publicity Secretary.
46. Nandir D. Dasher ~ Plateau State Woman Leader.
47. Abubakar Lawal ~ Nasarawa State Director.
48. Veeonica Ogidis ~ Nasarawa State Deputy Director.
49. Musa Umar Aboki ~ Nasarawa State Secretary.
50. Valentine Manmo ~ Nasarawa State Publicity Secretary.
51. Khadija Bashir ~ Nasarawa State Woman Leader.
52. Usman Sani Bulama ~ Kaduna State Director.
53. Aliyu Usman ~ Kaduna State Deputy Director.
54. Muhammad Salisu ~ Kaduna State Secretary.
55. Barr. Kabeer Isa ~ Kaduna State Publicity Secretary.
56. Hauwa Usman ~ Kaduna State Woman Leader.
57. Mubarak Bashir ~ Katsina State Director ~
58. Abdallah Garba ~ Katsina State Deputy Director.
59. Idris Bashir ~ Katsina State Secretary.
60. Nafisa Bashir ~ Katsina State Woman Leader
61. Aliyu Aliyu ~ Katsina State Publicity Secretary.
62. Hon Dan Mashin ~ Benue State Director.
63. Hon. Jackson Egboja ~ Benue State Deputy Director.
64. Tsar Tartor ~ Benue State Secretary.
65. Tivta Rastugas ~ Benue State Public Relation Officer.
66. Barr. Member Adiguve ~ Benue State Woman Leader.
67. Sunusi Badamasi ~ Kano State Director.
68. Naziru Yau Ibrahim ~ Kano State Deputy Director.
69. Maryam Adamu Garba ~ Kano State Secretary.
70. Shafaatu Muhd ~ Kano State Woman Leader.
71. Hon Cleopas Ebiwerifa John ~ Bayelsa State Director.
72. Mrs Igoniwari Biobelemoye ~ Bayelsa State Deputy Director.
73. Hon Ebitari James ~ Bayelsa State Secretary.
74. Mr. Agua Clement ~ Bayelsa State Public Relation officer.
75. Madam Pat. ~ Bayelsa State Woman Leader.
76. Aminu Bako ~ Zamfara State Director.
77. Saifullahi Muhammad ~ Zamfara State Deputy Director
78. Masa’ud Bello ~ Zamfara State Secretary.
79. Adama Ali Maina ~ Zamfara State Woman Leader.
80. Umar M Umar ~ Zamfara State Publicity Secretary.
81. Mannir Mohammed ~ Jigawa State Director.
82. Mohammed Habu ~ Jigawa State Deputy Director.
83. Aminu Mohammed ~ Jigawa State Secretary.
84. Salisu Sabo ~ Jigawa State Publicity Secretary.
85. Comrade Lawal Ibrahim S. ~ Kogi State Director.
86. Muhammad Dauda ~ Kogi State Deputy Director
87. Hon.Idris Idah ~ Kogi State Secretary.
88. Halimat. Shaibu ~ Kogi State Woman Leader.
89. Umar Farouk Balemo ~ Kogi State Publicity Secretary.
90. Okoye Martins Chijioke ~ Ebonyi State Director.
91. Mboyi Uchenna ~ Ebonyi State Deputy Director
92. Mbam Ogochukwu Franklin ~ Ebonyi State Secretary.
93. Oledibe Rejoice Mmesoma ~ Ebonyi State Publicity Secretary.
94. Nelson Okoye ~ Anambra State Director.
95. Amilo Chisom ~ Anambra State Deputy Director.
96. Udoye Chinenye Cynthia ~ Anambra State Secretary.
97. Oforah Chidozie ~ Anambra State Publicity Secretary.
98. Alhaji Bello Bobbo ~ Taraba State Director.
99. Bako Ishaka Gassol ~ Taraba Deputy Director
100. Mr. Ali J. J. Kurmi ~ Taraba State Secretary.
101. Lukuman Musa ~ Taraba State Publicity Secretary.
102. Aishatu Nuhu ~ Taraba State Woman Leader.
103. Muhammad Mustapha ~ Adamawa State.
104. Aminu Yusuf Abbas ~ Niger State
105. Basheer Idris ~ Sokoto State.
106. Mas’ud Bello ~ Sokoto State.
107. Aminu Mohammed Aminu ~ Sokoto State.
108. Yusuf Aliyu.
109. Ahmad Ajimoti ~ Kwara State.
110. Sani Usman Bulama ~ Borno State.
111. Maniru Gumel ~ Jigawa State.
112. Ndim Nicholas Ndim ~ Cross River State.
113. Anthony kekong ~ Cross River State.