KK Kobani: EFCC intensify pursuit on Rivers state KK Kobani #750Million scam..
- 8 Reasons Why Biafra agitation will never die off. — Biafra agitation. Abubakar Manga asked: “Under what conditions would you support “One Nigeria” and let go of the Biafra agitation and let it die down and finally laid to rest for good? Response: 1) Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri ports. 2) Cancel all direct and major connecting flights [...]
- Wikematics: Sultan of Sokoto, Gov Wike, others, commissioned Rivers State Traditional Rulers counc... — Wikematics. Governor Wike has revealed the meaning of good governance says Sultan of Sokoto Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa-ad Abubakar has declared that the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has opened the eyes of Nigerians on the true meaning of good governance through the delivery of quality projects. This is as the Rivers State [...]
- Obafemi Owolowo University merciless dealt with Mark on sex scandal. — Obafemi Owolowo. OAU’s Vice Chancellor, Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede, announced Akindele’s dismissal in a statement yesterday in Ile-Ife. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the vice chancellor, on April 19, confirmed Akindele’s suspension pending the findings of an investigative panel. Miss Monica Osagie, a student in the Masters of Business programme, had released a [...]
- Event : Dez Mayorz @2 in Port Harcourt. — Dez Mayorz event. Event.(Unique event) Dez Mayorz with OMPAN -Online Media Practitioners. Converging different disciplines at a place. “`*Mr Flamboyant(Schidi) presents DEZ MAYORZ @ 2*“` PREMIER OF DEZMAYORZ.ORG SOUTHERN BULLETIN. DATE : 28th July 2018 Time : 5pm red carpet. 6pm Main Event. Venue : Eagle Island. Featuring : Music Artiste : Kezyklef(Lagos), Dandizzy(our pride [...]
- PDP sweeps All the Local Government Seats in Rivers and this happened. — Rivers State. PDP sweeps 22 Chairmanship seat in Rivers state. The Rivers state local government /councilship election held on 16th June 2018, organised by RSIEC was a peaceful one, The election participated by all the Nigerian political parties except APC and UD was free of violence. Although some parties like ADC, LP, expressed their greviances [...]