Duncan Mighty – Fake love ft Wizkid(video + music).
Wene Mighty simply known as Duncan Mighty, aka Port Harcourt’s first son is certainly buzzing. With 5 albums to his belt and a career spanning over 12 years, the Ijeoma crooner is back with the record “Fake Love”, no doubts, we never expected this track.
On Fake Love, Duncan Mighty features the Starboy, Wizkid. This is certainly going to be a record that would peak on music countdown charts because the delivery, instrumentals and lyrics were quite exceptional.
Trust me, both acts deserve accolades. Hit the play button below and share your thoughts on the Killertunes produced track.
download audio below.
- Big Shaq – Man Not Dance (music). — Big Shaq. Big Shaq Returns With another hot New Single Tittle ‘ Man Don’t Dance” and not feature guest appearance and the famous Big Shaq internet celebrity decided to release another jam for his fans out there and he has posted and tweeted about his lastest track due. Filmmaker, writer and comedian also known as [...]
- Xten – Hold Something (Music). — Xten. Xten released a party Jam song that is a club banger titled ” HOLD SOMETHING “The song must make you dance. Xten is the finest Abuja based music artiste. Download the audio below. DOWNLOAD AUDIO [...]
- Rita Ora ft Cardi B x more – Girls. (Music). — Rita Ora. artwork for the song featuring Cardi B, Bebe Rexha and Charli XCX. The single has been released today and it doesn’t disappoint at sounding like a big international tune. “Sometimes I just wanna kiss girls, girls, girls,” the catchy hook goes. “These past few years I’ve been so inspired by all the [...]
- I am very proud of Duncan Mighty – CSplendor showers prais... — CSplendor. One of the fastest growing southern Nigeria music artiste CSplendor has taken his social media handles to shower praises on Port Harcourt first son. “I am Proud Of Duncan Mighty, Duncan Mighty has Proven to all PH/Rivers Entertainers that You can stay in port Harcourt and still be heard, noticed and appreciated in the [...]
- Frank Edward – Miye Ruwe. (music). — Frank Edward. Over the years, God has given the body of Christ beautiful songs and these songs have been very helpful to the body of Christ and we thank God for that. Recently, I was troubled in my spirit and was asking God “Why are there challenges everywhere? People are sick, people are hungry, people [...]